Monday, July 20, 2009

SPENDING TIME

It has been great!
In June we went to the Balloon Rally in Panguitch.
This was right outside my Sisters back yard.
I got better pictures of the balloons, but had to post one with
the horses.
They were so pretty in the beautiful green field.

If you want really yummy food, you go to My Sister Susan's
house. Oh my, it was like a buffet all day.
(And I hear the whole weekend.)
On July 2nd, my Nephew came home from his mission.
We were all very happy to see him.
Well done, Loren!
Kenneth and I went from Coral Pink Sand dunes
to Mtn. Carmel Junction.
He loves the rocks and sand and sage brush.
But when we see the lush green, I start
shooting pictures.
I really Love this Guy.

He took me to breakfast an the junction, I can't smile and hold my
eyes open at the same time.
It was a good day.
Life is good!

5 comments:

Hopie said...

I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE spending time with Randy too!!! Aren't we so lucky that we get to be soo in love?

Teri said...

You are such a cute pie! I just love you. Looks like you've had some good times lately. The balloons look awesome and the berries, mmmmm.

Cheryl said...

Love you! Love your post and what you were able to do.

Angie said...

Fun things, but you are right just about anything is fun with your best friend.

Kristina said...

I like your post :) I'm glad that u have been havin' fun together! Love ya...Kristina