Thursday, July 30, 2009

PEEK-A-BOO CANYON-UNDERGROUND LAKE-INDIAN RUINS

-Last week Kenneth & I went to Peek-a-boo slot canyon.
Some Indian ruins, and an underground lake.
I took a picture of the lake, but it is pitch black in there.
(And pretty darn creepy)
We did have a picnic at a table by the lake.
Went into Kanab and got an Ice Cream.
It was a great 'Buggy' ride.
We went to the Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, thinking we could
see the animals, and my thought being that Kenneth would fall in love
with a darling little puppy that I just knew
would be there waiting just for us.
But, you can't just go see the animals, you have to go
on a hour & half tour.
Or become a volunteer.
(Sorry sweet little puppy)
It was another great adventure.



5 comments:

Kristina said...

Looks like Fun! I want to go next time we haven't been out there for awhile!!

Reno said...

I have a kitten that Kenneth could have. Or two.

Angie said...

A 1 1/2 hour tour of an animal shelter is just too much! But that was nice of you to be willing to adopt a sorry, I mean sweat little thing.

Raelyn Austin said...

Sounds like fun...I have a nice, sweet puppy you can have...Willie would love ot live with you ;o)

2pattyesque said...

Venna, you're always doing such fun things!