Friday, February 26, 2010

'SISTERLY LOVE'


This morning Susan & LaRee finally talked us in to going to the 'Hot tub'
Why did we wait so long?

After we got back we decided to go the the market for the last time. ;(
They want make up on an their hair done, I tell them we are more than 30 miles from town and no one they know will see them.
Venna, "LaRee can I please do your hair ?
LaRee, " I think I can do it myself. Why don't you do Susan's?
And then I hear Susan's blow dryer on. And then they laugh.
I love my sister's, they make me Happy!!!

3 comments:

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

I'd gladly let you do my hair! Sounds like you're having a fun time together.

Claire said...

You girls are too Funny!!
Have a safe trip back!

Shane and Brandi said...

Travel safely home! Glad you are enjoying yourself!