Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TORNADO IN HURRICANE?


I know, I shouldn't laugh, and should never share this story,


But...


So, my 'Stepmother' goes to the store, she has groceries in her trunk and so....
she BACKS up in her garage. And did a mighty fine job.

She thinks she has backed up too far,

she gets back in the car to pull a little forward.

Forgetting she has already closed the garage door..... she drives into it,

backs up.......

hits the wall and pulls forward, again hitting the garage door.

And yes, the neighborhood heard the

commotion and comes running.

Oh, how embarrassing



and probably alot expensive.



Please forgive me at her expense but didn't you need a laugh?



10 comments:

J, K, E & C Hadley said...

Funny, however, I myself have done something similar but not anywhere near that damage.

Cheryl said...

It's a good thing Donna doesn't have a computer.

Cheryl said...

I also took a picture of the garage back inside wall. Quite the dimple.
I wouldn't dare post such a thing---it might happen to me one day.
She sure can't drive again until she can get her car out--and that garage door is not going up again.

P.S. Canasta was fun!

Colleen said...

You tell her she is not alone. One day I was going to pick up Ashlin and forgot Tina was parked right behind me and backed right into her!!! We really do need to remember to look behind us before we back up...

Shane and Brandi said...

Ouch!

Teri said...

Oh, that was a good laugh, please don't tell her I laughed, but that is too funny, especially since it wasn't me.

Reno said...

I'm telling!

Kristina said...

I am also glad that she does not have a computer.....LOL

Anonymous said...

HAHA... that is seriously an awesome post! What a memory this will be... hehe :)

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

She needs a car with a rear back-up camera. I hope she has good insurance. I've done my share of stupid things too!