Sunday, May 31, 2009

SUN & SAND

Jacob having fun learning how to drive,
fun for him,
scary for his Grandma.
Sand & Sun always a good mix.
Here's the fantastic Grandpa who carried the sand under the shade for them.

When our kids were home. We spent a lot of time in the hills,
on the sands and anywhere we could enjoy being together.
We had a lot of fun and made lots of memories,
I hope they all remember them.
They always had a comment about this little school house, so I
thought I would post it for them.
Oh, to have our kids home again.
(I will not cry, I will not cry)

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

It's such a pretty year in Southern Utah. I'd like to see that weathered schoolhouse up close. I can just imagine the things that happened there.
I think we ought to be writing down the memories and histories before we forget them.
It's good to see you are getting out and about and enjoying the kids too.
XOXO

Raelyn Austin said...

Life was so simple back them....I hope they remember all the happy memories also I know I do...Thank you for being such great parents and taking all of us on some great adventures...Love you

Shane and Brandi said...

How fun! I love going and looking at old buildings.

Claire said...

you are always going and doing!!
Almost makes me tired! Ü

The answer to your question on my blog:
The kids by my MOM in the Picture is my Daughter and her husband.

Teri said...

You guys are so much fun and help create great memories for your grandkids! You guys ROCK!

Reno said...

Those pictures of Ellie look just like I remember Christina looking when she was little.

Kristina said...

Thanks for always a good time and for posting pictures...I need to post some of that day hopefully I will get it done before we go again!! I have lots of fun memories!! Dad, Thanks again for cooking dutch oven it was delicious!!