Sunday, July 20, 2008

PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES


Here's a picture and recipe of my Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, try as I might I just never grow tired of them!


1 Lg can pumpkin

2 spice cake mixes

1 pkg chocolate chips


Mix pumpkin & Cake mixes together using a mixer. (It's too thick to do by hand.)

Add chocolate chips


Use an ice cream scoop and spoon on cookie sheets and bake at 350. Since every oven is different bake until they don't look quite done, if you burn the bottom you will be so mad!


I have been adding some flaxseed flour.


You could make a smaller batch with 1 cakemix and 1 small can of pumpkin.

But, why in the world would you do that?

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cheers to a talented baker! I've tasted your cookies and I know they are good. You know what we say about eating vegetables--chocolate chips give the additional mental health benefits too.

Angie said...

Lyf speaking here...That's just great Aunt Venna Rae. I was thinking that I could get Angie to bake some regular chocolate chip cookies for me and now that she's seen this recipe she's going to bake a double batch of your "pumpkin" chocolate chip cookies. Great.

I'm Stitching as fast as I can said...

Oh Lyf, I am so sorry, can you see the BIG grin on my face?

Colleen said...

Yup you do make wonderful pumpkin cookies!!!