Saturday, June 20, 2009

EACH LIFE THAT TOUCHES OURS FOR GOOD

Yesterday at Girl's Camp, my sweet dear friend Krysti peacefully passed and is now in our Heavenly Fathers arms. We are all so sad, so heart broken. Kristie is the kind of friend everyone loves. And oh how much we are missing her.
All day yesterday and today, this Hymn has been running through my head.
Hymn # 293 EACH LIFE THAT TOUCHES OUR FOR GOOD.
Our family and friends are all so very PRECIOUS we have no time for anger or hatred.
Please take time to tell and show your loved ones how much you care.




5 comments:

Hopie said...

I've been reminded of that this week also. I feel so sad for your Stake and everyone that was up there. This will draw you all together, no doubt. Nice tribute.

Shane and Brandi said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you, and her family. You are someone that has touched Shane and I's life for good. We love you!

Kristina said...

Guess what r opening hymn was for relief society? Yep u guessed it! As I was singing all I thought of was u & Krysti & how special your friendship was!! She was such a sweetheart....I'm so glad I got 2 know her..! She definitely will b missed!! xoxo Love u!!

adamsfamily said...

We also sang that song today....in Sacrament meeting.

Meridy said...

We're going to miss Krysti! I just can't believe it.

We love you Aunt Venna Rae! We are so lucky to have so many awesome family members all around and you are one of them.